Sam Malhotra is a dynamic, results-oriented executive with a strong track record of performance in turnaround and high-paced organizations. Utilized keen analysis and insights and team approach to drive organizational improvements and implementation of best practices. Sam has demonstrated superior interpersonal skills, capable of resolving multiple and complex (sales, human resources, legal, financial, operational) issues and motivating staff to peak performance. He has a well-developed sense of future market directions and innovates strategically to create and sustain market dominance. Sam has demonstrable strong skills in:
- Strategy, Vision & Mission Planning
- Sales & Marketing Leadership
- Profitability & Cost Analysis
- Programs, Services & Products
- Billing, Collections & Cash Management
- Contract Negotiations & Strategic Alliances
- Finance, Budgeting & Cost Management
- Public Relations & Media Affairs
- Policy & Procedure Development
- Government Regulations & Relations
- Human Resources Management
- Team Building & Performance Improvement
Sam has built a successful business from the ground up, selling innovative services to the Federal Government. SUBSYSTEMs has received many awards including the Inc 500, Deloitte & Touche 500, and Washington Technology FAST 50.
- Board Member: Creative Education Foundation (2011 – 2014)
- Board Member: Holy Cross Hospital, Finance Committee (2010 – 2014)
- Board of Governors, Alumni Association University of MD (2012 – Current)
- Board of Visitors, College of Computers, Mathematics & Natural Sciences (2010 – Current)
- University of Maryland, B.A, College Park, MD
- Harvard Business School, OPM, Soldiers Field, MA
- Georgetown University, M.A., Washington, DC
Deputy Secretary of Programs
Acting Executive Director
Social Services Administration
Debbie Ramelmeire oversees the state’s foster care and adoption system, adult services and child protective services.
Family Investment Administration
Rosemary Malone has over 30 years of experience with the Department of Human Resources. Prior to serving in her current capacity, she served as Deputy Executive Director responsible for the Office of Programs. In this role, she managed the agency’s temporary cash assistance, food stamps, medical assistance and energy assistance programs.
In addition to overseeing economic assistance programs, Ms. Malone has considerable experience in employment and training, quality control, research and analysis, and planning. After graduating from Eckerd College and doing graduate work at the University of South Florida, she began her public service career with the Florida Department of Commerce.
Child Support Enforcement Administration
Mr. DiPrimio brings over 30 years of front-line and executive experience in state and local government and has considerable private sector experience. Prior to coming to Maryland, Mr. DiPrimio worked with Philadelphia’s Child Support program and was responsible for overseeing the administration of the Philadelphia Court System.
His considerable experience has prepared him well to assist Maryland in reviewing its operations and making the necessary adjustments to achieve Maryland’s goal of becoming one of the top ten states in the nation for child support collections.