Child Support Enforcement Forms
Click on the highlighted text below to get the form you want. You may then print the form, fill it out, and mail it to the proper address via the U.S. Postal Service.
At this time, we cannot accept electronic or e-mailed applications. We apologize for any inconvienence this may cause.
Application for Child Support Services
All customers must complete an application and may be required to pay a $25 application fee. Current or former recipients of Temporary Cash Assistance or Medical Assistance may not be required to pay the application fee. You may mail your application to your local child support office or appear in person. A separate application is required for each noncustodial parent. If you are requesting that the local child support office establish or modify a child support order you must also include a Financial Statement with your Application. Click here for a list of local offices.
- Form 980/980A: Application for Child Support Services
- Form 980/980A: Application for Child Support Services, Spanish
- Financial Statement
We are unable to accept digitally signed applications via e-mail at this time. Please print the application and mail or fax it to your local department of social services.
Motion for Modification
- Baltimore County (utilized for incarcerated obligors)
- Baltimore City (utilized for incarcerated obligors)
- General Public
Affidavit of Parentage
Paternity Establishment is Important! Your child deserves all of the advantages in life that two parents can give. There are some special reasons to establish paternity.
- Your Child’s Identity: It will be important for your child to know who his or her father is. This can help give your child secure feeling.
- Your Relationship With Your Child: Establishing paternity is one way of showing your child that you care. It’s a great way to start a relationship.
- Benefits For Your Child: Your child may be eligible for some benefits because you have established paternity. These benefits may include social security, veteran’s benefits, life insurance and inheritance. Establishing paternity ensures you can provide for your child even when the unexpected occurs.
- Family Medical History: Knowing the family’s full history of diseases, illnesses and birth defects will help your doctor if your child becomes sick. It’s important to know the father’s medical history for this reason.
- Child Support: Your child needs and deserves both emotional and financial support from both parents. You may think that you can get by on your own and live without any help from your child’s father. But you may change your mind some day. A court can’t order child support without legal proof of paternity. It’s easier to get that proof today than to wait.
Maryland New Hire Reporting
New Hire reporting is a process by which you, as an employer, report information on newly-hired employees to a designated state agency shortly after the date of hire. As an employer, you will play a key role in this important program by reporting all of your newly-hired employees to the state.
Child Support Direct Deposit Authorization
If you receive child support payments from the Maryland Child Support Enforcement Administration, and have an open bank account, you may apply for Direct Deposit. This will enable you to receive payments faster and eliminate inconveniences associated with manual checks. To apply for Direct Deposit, please complete the attached Child Support Direct Deposit Authorization Form, include a voided check or a copy of a voided check with your application, a copy of your Driver’s License, State Issued Identification Card or a Valid Passport, and mail your completed application and required documentation to, CSEA, Direct Deposit Enrollment Application, Post Office Box 17615, Baltimore, Maryland 21297.
*Above files are in pdf format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. If you do not already have the reader click here.