Social Work Paves The Way For Change. March is Social Work Month Click here to learn more.
Maryland Older Youth Summit is on April 1st. Click here for more information.
This local office offers the following services.
- Child Protective Services
- Foster Care
- Services to Families with Children
- Adult Protective Services
- In Home Aid Services
- Social Services to Adults
- Senior Care
- Project Home
- Transitional Emergency Medical and Housing Services
- Adult Guardianship
- Location and Contact Information
- More Information & Resources
- Temporary Case Assistance (TCA)
- Food Stamps
- Purchase of Care (POC)
- Medical Assistance (MA)
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Energy and Heating Assistance (OHEP)