We envision partnering with the community and residents of Dorchester County to empower and strengthen vulnerable individuals and families to self sufficiency, independence, health and wellbeing.
We will respectfully assist families and individuals of Dorchester County with a safety net of services to help them maintain, and/or enhance their quality of life; and to prevent abuse, neglect, and the exploitation of the community’s most vulnerable.
This local office offers the following services.
- Child Protective Services
- Foster Care
- Services to Families with Children
- Adult Protective Services
- In Home Aid Services
- Social Services to Adults
- Senior Care
- Project Home
- Transitional Emergency Medical and Housing Services
- Adult Guardianship
- Location and Contact Information
- More Information & Resources
- Temporary Case Assistance (TCA)
- Food Stamps
- Purchase of Care (POC)
- Medical Assistance (MA)
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Energy and Heating Assistance (OHEP)